

Canyon benefits daily from "toys for the grand kids". Grandma Sue loves to have fun things for her grand kids to do when they come to visit. Canyon "visits" everyday. This is the newest addition to the toy collection, a motorized dump truck. For the first two weeks Canyon didn't understand that pushing the pedal made it move. He just like sitting on it. But the day he figured it out I couldn't get him off. He is so cute he has no concept of steering, he just goes with the pedal to the metal. He asked for a drink but won't get off to come get it so I brought it to him. Well, I'm sad to say Canyon drinks and drives all the time now.j/k it's only water. I guess since he doesn't watch where he's going anyway driving with one hand doesn't matter. He loves to drive people around. When his cousins were here he'd ride just fine but the minute they moved he was in the driver seat wanting them to ride. He even makes mom ride sometimes. He is so cute!